Washington DC Business Lawyer
Large-Firm Results with Boutique-Firm Attention
At Tobin O’Connor Concino P.C., we focus on providing our clients with effective representation and useful advice in the areas of business law, real estate, litigation and estate planning. We call this philosophy practicality in practice, and it has been guiding us in our Washington DC legal practice for over 30 years. Schedule a consultation with our Washington DC business lawyers to discover the difference our approach makes in the resolution of your legal matter.
- Washington DC Business Lawyer
- Washington DC Estate Planning Lawyer
- Washington DC Guardianship Lawyer
- Washington DC Labor & Employment Lawyer
- Washington DC Probate Lawyer
- Washington DC Real Estate Lawyer
Our roster of attorneys, including Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rated attorneys, maintains a diverse range of experience and expertise, and we are licensed in eight separate jurisdictions to meet the needs of our clientele. We provide personal service and expertise to achieve the most effective resolutions. Our firm serves individuals and businesses in Washington and nationwide, including corporations, educational institutions, non-profit groups, teaching hospitals, professional practices and health care organizations. Let us help you meet your legal needs in your most essential areas:
- Business Law and Litigation – From practical advice in managing a business dispute to full-blown business, commercial and corporate litigation, our team protects your rights and represents your interests in any civil matter. Our attorneys are experienced in tax planning and corporate governance matters. As true, practicing litigators, we stay on top of all the latest developments in litigation, including important issues surrounding e-discovery. We are particularly sensitive to the needs and constraints of small and medium-sized businesses, and strive to provide them with top-quality representation at an excellent value.
- Labor and Employment Law – We advise employers on labor and compliance issues, and litigate matters regarding at-will employees and claims of wrongful termination. Our firm has particular experience and expertise in the area of academic medicine and teaching hospitals and is an Associate Member of the District of Columbia Hospital Association.
- Estate Planning and Probate – Our attorneys draft, review and revise estate plans from simple wills to complex trusts, and assist in the process of probate and estate administration. We also represent parties in Washington DC and Maryland guardianship proceedings.
- Real Estate – We assist business and individual clients in commercial and residential real property transactions and across the spectrum of Washington DC real estate matters, from lease/occupancy agreements and landlord/tenant matters to foreclosures, deed transfers, and contract and boundary disputes.
Helping Clients with All Aspects of Their Business Operations
Corporate and business matters
Our firm serves a variety of local, regional, national, and international companies and business ventures with the legal challenges that they face.
We find solutions in all types of disputes, from the mundane to the complex. Our clients include plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation and individuals and corporations involved in federal white-collar criminal investigations as witnesses, subjects, or targets.
Labor and employment law
Our labor and employment attorneys work extensively with a variety of businesses, non-profit groups, teaching hospitals, and professional practices. We provide counseling, representation, and training to employers on all aspects of labor and employment issues.
Our general real estate practice assists business and individual clients. Todd Ewing is president of Federal Title & Escrow Company, our premier real estate settlement company.
Estate planning, probate and guardianship
We assist individuals and families with both simple and complex estate planning issues. We also help clients in guardianship and probate matters.
Academic medicine and teaching hospitals
Our attorneys help teaching hospitals and professional practices deal with academic and regulatory issues affecting medical students, residents, physician-faculty, and institutions. Our firm helps meet all of your business’s legal needs. Contact us for assistance with your business law matters.
Call Tobin O’Connor Concino P.C. in Washington DC for Your Individual and Business Legal Needs
Whether you are an individual or small business, we understand that budget constraints may impact how much you can spend on legal services, but this does not mean you don’t deserve top-quality representation. We strive to provide sophisticated yet cost-effective assistance to provide excellent legal services at a great value. Call 202-362-5900 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a member of our skilled and dedicated team. Our office is conveniently located in the Chevy Chase Pavilion, easily accessible from the Friendship Heights Metro Station. Our Washington DC business lawyers look forward to the opportunity to get to know and help you with your legal needs.