Washington DC Labor & Employment Lawyer
Ready to advise on all aspects of your labor and employment matters
Effective personnel management is fundamental to a successful business. With never-ending changes in legislation, market demands, and regulatory oversight, it can be a daunting task to remain in compliance, let alone to compete strategically.
- Washington DC Labor Compliance Lawyer
- Washington DC Wrongful Termination Lawyer
- Washington DC Academic Medicine & Teaching Hospital Lawyer
At Tobin, O’Connor & Ewing, our Washington DC labor & employment lawyers work extensively with a variety of businesses, non-profit entities, academic medicine and teaching hospitals, and professional practices.
Our firm provides counseling, representation and training to employers in all aspects of labor and employment issues, including labor and compliance issues, at-will employment and wrongful termination matters, and much more:
- Selection, hiring, and promotion
- Compensation and benefits
- Wage and hour compliance
- Family and medical leave and disability issues
- Discharge and discipline
- Restrictive covenants
- FLSA audits and compliance
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination and Employment Act (ADEA)
Call today to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation with one of our Washington DC labor & employment lawyers
To discuss how we may help you achieve your labor and employment objectives, call Tobin, O’Connor & Ewing at 202-362-5900 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located in the Chevy Chase Pavilion, easily accessible from the Friendship Heights Metro station. Our Washington DC labor & employment lawyers can be your best resource and we look forward to serving you.