Washington DC Business Lawyer
At Tobin O’Connor Concino P.C., our firm has nearly twenty years of experience protecting the rights and interests of businesses in the Washington DC metro area. We understand that every business is unique, and we provide personalized legal guidance that is fully customized to meet the specific needs and concerns of our clients. If your company is in need of legal assistance, please reach out to our experienced Washington DC business lawyers today.
- Washington DC Business Dispute
- Washington DC Business Litigation
- Washington DC Commercial Litigation
- Washington DC Corporation Litigation
- Washington DC Corporate Tax
- Washington DC Corporate Governance
- Washington DC E-Discovery
- Washington DC Small Business Law
Business Law Services We Provide
- Business formation: A successful business requires a proper foundation. If you have new or innovative business idea, our team can help you set up your business in a way that will best protect your interests and will allow your new company to blossom.
- Business and commercial litigation: We represent businesses in all different types of commercial litigation. Whether your business is facing a lawsuit from another firm or a customer, or if you are considering taking legal action against another party, we can help. Not only do we have experience in the courtroom, but our attorneys also have deep experience with business mediation and arbitrations.
- Contracts: Our attorneys handle all aspects of business contracts, including drafting, review and negotiation. Further, should a dispute arise, we also represent companies during breach of contract litigation.
- Corporate governance: In the modern business world, companies need a strong corporate governance strategy to thrive. Our team can help your firm craft a strategy that will both prevent and detect internal fraud and corruption.
- Small business law: Small businesses face unique legal and commercial challenges. Our Washington DC small business lawyers provide services that are tailored to the needs of small companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Whether your business is a merger or acquisition target of another firm, or your business is interested in acquiring another company, we can help. Our DC business law attorneys can assist your business with conducting due diligence and with executing the merger, acquisition or divestiture.
- Buying or selling a business: Transferring the ownership of a private business or partnership can be challenging. Our attorneys assist current and prospective business owners with this complex transaction, ensuring that their interests are fully protected.
- Employment law: We assist employers with all types of labor compliance and regulatory issues. When necessary, we represent businesses in employment litigation cases.
- Intellectual property: For many businesses, their intellectual property is among their most valuable assets. Our business law attorneys can help you with many different IP issues, including trademarks, patent infringement and trade secret litigation.
- Tax planning: Businesses operate on thin margins. Our firm crafts proper corporate tax planning strategies for companies, in order to ensure that they paying the appropriate amount in taxes.
Get Business Law Assistance in Washington DC
At Tobin O’Connor Concino P.C., our Washington DC business lawyers are dedicated to finding cost effective solutions for our clients. We provide big firm representation, with the focus of a small firm. From our office in the Chevy Chase Pavilion, we serve business in Washington DC and Montgomery County. To learn more about what we can do for you and your company, please contact us today at 202-536-3359.